Monday, March 2, 2009

We're Alive

I guess I have fallen off the bus with our family blog the past few weeks. Actually last week I was enclosed in the four walls of my bedroom with the flu. Uhggg...I am so done with that and feeling much better to get back on track with our busy lives.
Well...we still haven't heard anything on the railroad...Craig is suppose to check in every two weeks so Friday he is to call...maybe things will get going again soon. In the mean time we have been very blessed he has found some temp work on a local plantation doing storm cleanup. We have some really good friends here that are our Angels. Just taking things one day at a time and not worrying about the next...we have discovered that's about all we do at this point. I just feel that a job blessing for Craig will be here really soon.
As far as me...still working, working and so thankful that I am and I can! Feels so good to be back at work this week and not home in the bed with a very well and active 3 year old destroying the house!
The kids are doing great!
Ryland's EKG came back normal so we are just not quite sure what's going on with him and praying that it will pass. He also got his final gifted results back. He missed the program by one test. He's still a smarty pants to me!
Milicent is perky and like I said above loved mommy's down time so she could get into everything! Just so glad everyone here is working and going to school this week..that seems like a miracle in it's self!!
I posted a couple pics below from this weekend...a rainy and stormy one at that and no snow...we almost had some here though!!! Hoping it will warm up soon!!!! Have a great week!!!



No comments: