Friday, January 30, 2009

One Week.....Ahhhhh!!!

It is officially one week away from my birthday today and I must admit...I have really been driving myself crazy about it this year...even to the point of tears!
Every year on or around my birthday a big "adjustment" if you will occurs...financially, relocating, sickness, etc. that this year just scares the lights out of me cause we have so much in "the air" in our lives right now. I think I am going to have to medicate myself to make it through the next week!
I have taken it as far as thinking my house is going to burn down just because a child in the preschool I work at drew me a picture of my house burning down... so if you could imagine...I have been crazy anal around the house about any "fire starting" appliance and or things.
That is pretty sad to fear a birthday and I know it's all in my head so after this "vent" post..I am officially going to really try to forget about the negative birthday stuff...prayers please!
I need one boring, non-eventful birthday so I can put all this mental mess to rest!
On the way to thinking positive...I even put a cute happy bday background on this blog to lighten the birthday mood a little! Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me...Ok..so not ready for that yet.
Well now that you prob think I have lost my mind....I will post a little update after my birthday to let you know how I survived!! Maybe even add some pictures of me actually smiling on my birthday...we shall see!

1 comment:

Tori Massey said...

You will be fine!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!:) Just relax on your birthday! :) If Craig is still home make him watch the kids and take a nice long bath after preschool. Or even take the day off and do "you" stuff...like a nice bath and watch movies in bed!! :)