
Sunday, February 8, 2009
A Happy Birthday!
Guess what??? My bday was great!!! I feel sooo completely blessed to be surrounded with such wonderful family and friends and was spoiled way too much this year!!! My co-teacher threw such a cute party for me at work with a huge cake, cards, and a sweet present and my mom decided to come down this year for my happy day with a stash of presents for all of us! My neighbors came over and brought me some "Hot Nuts"...peanuts that is..that I always love eating at their house and ear plugs to catch a nice break from the whining and snoring..ha ha!! And of course the King Cake from my mom was delivered which she does for me every year...my fav!!! Here are a few pics of us decorating it before it was devoured!!! Thank you all for the awesome day full of singing, cards, presents, and Happy Birthdays!!! I was def Queen for the day!!! And oh...the last picture....there is a smile!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment